What personal data is collected
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor’s device, which is automatically recorded through the log files when entering the site. The IP is the unique numeric address of the user’s device and the log files are log files on the server where the site is hosted. The registration is done automatically and can not be bypassed as it is done for security reasons, such as to protect the site from malicious attacks.
- Information collected through the cookies that are installed on the visitor’s device, if he consents to their use when entering the site. The information collected depends on the type of cookies and may include online identifiers.Based on these, the user’s online behavior is monitored, recorded and analyzed both on this site and on other sites, in order to target advertising according to his interests and preferences, on the sites of the collaborating social media, advertising and analysis media. You can find out more about the categories of cookies we use, in the “Cookies Policy“.
Who do we share personal data with?
- Regarding the automatic recording of the visitor’s IP through the log files, recipients can be network service providers who are used to host our site.
- Regarding the information collected through the identifying cookies, if the visitor consents to their use, they are communicated to the collaborating social media, advertising and analysis, which use the collected information for statistical, advertising and re-targeting purposes. In this case your data may be transferred outside the European Union.
- If a legal obligation or right arises, we must disclose the personal data to the police authorities and to any other administrative, judicial or public authority.
Last Update: 16/10/20